In addition to direct-hire placements, we can help meet all of your organization’s workforce needs by providing contract staffing. Contract staffing can help your company:
1. Achieve Flexibility
- Overcome hiring freezes
- Avoid layoffs and bad press
- Quick hiring process
- Terminate contract assignments any time
- Get specialized talent for short-term projects
2. Reduce Costs
- Employee benefits
- Paid time off (holidays, vacations, sick time, etc.)
- Legal costs
- Administrative costs (hiring, processing employment paperwork, payroll)
3. Reduce Liability
- IRS worker misclassification audits
- Workers’ compensation
- Unemployment claims
- Negligent hiring, retention, and supervision
- Layoff lawsuits
- Wage and Hour/Overtime compliance
If you need to reduce risk, save money, and gain workforce flexibility, consider utilizing contractors through us.
How it Works
We will be your main contact for all of your recruiting needs.
Our contracting back-office, FoxHire will finalize the employment contracts and handle the financial and administrative issues.
All you have to do is authorize billing by signing the contractor’s weekly timesheet and pay the invoice.